What are we looking for?
- commitment to the aims, principles, and policies of Headway Worcestershire
- willingness and ability to understand and accept their responsibilities and liabilities as trustees, and to act in the best interests of the organisation
- ability to think creatively and strategically, exercise good, independent judgement and work effectively as a board member
- effective communication skills and an ability to understand and question financial records and accounts.
What skills do I need? We are interested in hearing from individuals with a range of skills but would be particularly keen to hear from individuals with skills in any of the following – business accountancy experience;
- Financial experience.
- The ability to analyse and interpret financial information and examine the financial consequences.
- A willingness to provide financial advice and support to CEO, The Board of Trustees and Finance Officer when required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strategic vision and a creative thinker.
- Willingness to be part of a team.
What difference will you make?
Please email Mandie Fitzgerald CEO: firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.