- Enable people to work towards regaining daily living skills.
- Work with people to stabilise mood and behaviour.
- Re-engagement back into the community...
Jenny says “I was in and out of hospital for two years trying to recover from two brain haemorrhages and a stroke, before considering facing life in the community again. I felt lost and bewildered and very uncertain as to
I was just 12 months old when I had my head injury. I was born with a brain tumour and suffered from epileptic fits. I take medication to prevent my fits but I have memory problems and need support to
I had my brain injury in 2005. I was in a car crash when I was 19 on my way to the football. I was in a coma for six weeks. I can remember what my life was like before
Headway is a charitable organization
and as such relies on your kind support, if you feel you can help please donate...
- We are looking for a communications ninja to help us plan, build and execute social media strategies for Headway Worcestershire. This can be an ongoing position depending on success and …Read More »
- Salary: circa £40,000 Location: Worcester Job Type: Permanent Category: Senior Management, Management Sectors: Health & Social Care Job Reference: Headway Website Job Description Leadership that will make a real difference …Read More »
- Pedal Power Putting on £ for Charity Come join us at the Slug and Lettuce The Cross, Worcester, WR1 3PY, 16th-18th of June, any time between 10am and 7pm and …Read More »
- There have been so many ups and downs since the night I suffered my brain injury. I think that because of the nature of brain injuries and the way that …Read More »
- National Epilepsy Week; a week to raise awareness of epilepsy, steps to take when someone has a seizure and the potential ramifications of regularly occurring seizures and the way that lives …Read More »
How we can help...
Our service is run by a friendly and dedicated group of staff, volunteers and students. We support service users to learn new skills and relearn skills they may have lost since having acquired their brain injury. We are service user led and we aim to integrate people into their community as much as possible in the activities we run.