Job Description: Well Being Service Supervisor
Location: The Mill, Gregory’s Mill Street, Worcester
Hours Per week: Part time 22 hours to meet the needs of the service
Responsible to: Regional Well Being Manager
SUMMARY OF POST:
To ensure the service delivers consistent and effective support to our clients and
• To work across all Well Being Services as and when required
• To carryout support sessions as and when required
• To keep accurate attendance records to ensure smooth efficient service
• To keep up to date risk assessments in accordance with the session plan
• To promote choice, purpose, control for all attendees
• To prepare, complete and update medication records
• To encourage and support clients in expressing their needs, views and concerns.
• To enable clients to make choices and decisions and to participate as fully as possible
• Instruct clients in activities that help improve their confidence, dexterity and physical co-ordination of those involved.
• To conduct review meetings for clients and ensure paperwork and information is up to date and shared throughout the team
• Update monitoring information in accordance to service contracts and organisational expectations by management
• To co-ordinate programmes for students and volunteers
• To organise transport and liaise with providers
• Assist the manager with new referral visits, assessments, plans and reviews
• Co-ordinate the team to ensure programmes of support are planned, measurable and quantified in accordance with organisational and contractual expectations
• To ensure allocation of tasks on a daily basis
• Co-ordinate service staff with purchasing materials for client sessions using fundraising ensuring income carer’s expenditure
• Conduct annual quality assurance audits in line with management instruction
• To participate in training, and when instructed planning training for the team
• To meet manager regularly and feedback clients aspirations and wishes
• Be responsible for keeping work areas neat and tidy.
• To ensure Health & Safety is maintained at all times
• Attending a minimum of bi-monthly supervision with supervisor, team meetings and annual appraisal.
• Attending appropriate training such as health and safety, first aid, moving and handling and other identified training required for the position.
• To foster equality, diversity and rights of service users by ensuring people are respected and valued as individuals.
• To respect and adhere to quality assurance and confidentiality procedure
• To undertake other duties as required