We rely on the goodwill of local businesses and the community to fund our essential services.
In the current economic climate, charities like ourselves are experiencing increased financial hardship. Without your help, our services may be cut back at the very time our clients need us the most. We offer an ideal way for your support to reach the people who need it.
By supporting us, you affiliate yourself with an organisation that enjoys considerable support from the members and families affected by brain injuries in Worcestershire, as well as with a charity recognised as “Outstanding” for our Care service.
We will make sure that corporate generosity will be publicised accordingly. You will receive PR support as well as toolkits to make sure your activity is carried out in the best way possible.
Working with us means that you can easily incorporate our partnership in your company’s way of operating, as well as easily motivate people to partake in events, increase communication and comradery and increase the level of your involvement in the local community.
- Hats for Headway Day during Brain Injury Week
- Cake and Bake Charity Show or everyone’s favourite: an old-fashioned bake sale
- Purchase business goods through Give as You Live
- Clear out your clutter! We need all of your old rags, trinkets and unwanted items!
- Donate your time and skills – pro bono support, your staff’s time painting our walls or digging our garden; it all helps!
- Charity of the year – Dedicate yourself to fundraise for us for an entire year
- Sponsor a day at the Brain Injury Hubs
- Raise awareness by starting a petition!
- Donate items for raffle prizes
- Do something crazy: Jump out of a plane, run a marathon or spend your entire day dressed as a Smurf… We don’t mind, really!
If you are interested please get in touch with Julia on 01905 729 729 or via e-mail.
Proud members of