Let’s get our heads together! There are many ways in which you can help us improve lives affected by brain injury in Worcestershire. You can do anything from arranging a bakesale to helping us on our Safeheads campaign. Regardless of what you do you will know that your time will make a difference!
Nothing here for you? We would still love to hear from you if you are interested in working with us. Please send us an e-mail on email@example.com to register your interest!
In order to continue providing the support to people with brain injuries in Worcestershire, we need to raise over £100.000 every year.
The reality is that we cannot do it alone, but that with your help, we can provide a lot of help and support to survivors and their families
- From free 1-2-1 and group support to carers, families and friends, to counselling and much more.
- From 3 Wellbeing centres, to 121 support in the community.
From participating an event, to running your own, there are plenty of opportunities for you to help.
Regardless of how you wish to help Headway, you will receive support in your fundraising activity all the way through. Find nearby events, posters for your use and get more ideas on how to get more out of your fundraiser.
- To tell us you’re putting on an event, or access your fundraising resources
- Get some ideas here
- Start your online fundraising page here
- Fundraise as you shop, at no extra cost to you!
- If you are a business, see how you can support us
- Wear your best hat on Hats for Headway day!